What is T.A.S.C. Fitness?
TASC Fitness is an activity program for all students (athletes or non-athletes) to stay energetic and involved with physical exercise throughout the summer to live an active, healthy and disciplined lifestyle. We feel that Training, Agility, Strength and Conditioning (T.A.S.C.) are key essentials for all students to build self-confidence, a positive attitude, respect and responsibility. By using these four core values as a base, it is our objective for students to carry these principles with them throughout their entire lives.
Phase I Details
This class is currently closed, however you may participate by paying a $10 walk-in fee at anytime.
CLICK HERE to enroll in TASC Phase II
June 26th - July 21st (4 Weeks)
Mondays - Tuesdays - Thursdays - Fridays
- Phase 1 - 3:00pm - 3:45pm Elementary & High School
- Where - 2236 NW 10th Suite 118 OKC, OK 73107
- Cost - $50 Per Student
- Register By Phone - 405-601-4061
- Register Online - tironookschoolofwrestling.com/tasc
- Mail In Registration To - P.O. Box 254 El Reno, OK 73036
- PHASE I FLYER
- Make Checks Payable To - Tironook LLC
- Email - email@example.com
Rules & terms
- All enrollments are final.
- Make-up sessions are not allowed.
- No participating in different session days or times.
- No refunds under any circumstances.
- Only one session enrollment will be allowed.
- Enrollments are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only 20 students/session will be allowed.
- We will not reserve/hold session spots.
- Students must be picked up immediately following their session.
- Inappropriate behavior, disrespect, horseplay, theft or vandalism will not be tolerated under any circumstances and is subject to termination from the program without refund.
- Due to quality control, a maximum of 20 students per session will be allowed to enroll. Each session enrollment will end once capacity is reached.
- How long is this program?
- T.A.S.C. Fitness is a 4 week program with 4 practice sessions per week.
- Is my child covered through an insurance policy?
- Yes. All children, coaches and athletes who participate in the T.A.S.C. program will be covered through Camp Team Sports Insurance Excess coverage policy. Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per occurrence with a general aggregate amount of up to $5 million. Primary / Secondary Accident Medical Accident coverage can be written on excess or primary bases. Excess coverage means policy is secondary to an injured party’s primary health insurance. Click Here for more policy and coverage information.
- Are training sessions mandatory?
- Training sessions are not mandatory, however to maximize the full benefits of this program we highly recommend all students to participate in all practice sessions.
- Can my child participate in the T.A.S.C. Fitness program without a signed parental waiver?
- No child will be allowed to participate in the T.A.S.C. program without a signed parental waiver.
- Can I transfer into a different training session time if I don't like my group or the time doesn't fit within my schedule?
- Students will be allowed to transfer into a different session time, only if approved by the head instructor (Tyrone Lewis).
- May I leave my child for a period of time at the gym after his/her training session has ended?
- No! All children must be picked up immediately following their training session.
- Can I enroll my child in multiple training session times?
- You may be allowed to enroll your child into multiple training sessions, only if space permitting and must be approved by the head instructor (Tyrone Lewis).
- What does my child need to bring for training sessions?
- Each child will need to bring a clean shirt & shorts, wrestling shoes or running shoes (not worn outside) and a water bottle.