What is T.A.S.C. Fitness?
TASC Fitness is an activity program for all youth, teens and adults looking to stay energetic and be involved with physical exercise throughout the summer. We feel that Training, Agility, Strength and Conditioning (T.A.S.C.) are key essentials for anyone to build self-confidence, a positive attitude and self-respect. Our goal is to help everyone develop life skills through exercise and fitness such as patience, social connection, resilience and work ethic. This class will consist of a 12 -minutes warm-up/plyometric drills, followed up by 25 minutes of timed exercise stations and closing with an 8-minute group ab workout & stretch.
This class is currently open for enrollment. As a reminder, all classes are on a first come, first serve basis. Due to quality control, a maximum of 20 persons per class will be allowed to enroll. Each class enrollment will end once capacity is reached.
CLICK HERE to enroll online now
Date: May 28th - June 22nd (4 Weeks)
Mondays - Tuesdays - Thursdays - Fridays
- Time - 3:00pm - 3:45pm (Youth & Teen - Age 7-18) ENROLL ONLINE NOW
- Time - 3:00pm - 3:45pm (Adult - Age 19 +) ENROLL ONLINE NOW
All enrollments will close May 14th.
Rules & terms
- All enrollments are final.
- Make-up sessions are not allowed.
- No participating in different session days or times.
- No refunds under any circumstances.
- Only one session enrollment will be allowed.
- Enrollments are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only 20 students/session will be allowed.
- We will not reserve/hold session spots.
- Students must be picked up immediately following their session.
- Inappropriate behavior, disrespect, horseplay, theft or vandalism will not be tolerated under any circumstances and is subject to termination from the program without refund.
- Due to quality control, a maximum of 20 students per session will be allowed to enroll. Each session enrollment will end once capacity is reached.
- How long is this program?
- T.A.S.C. Fitness is a 4 week program with 4 practice sessions per week.
- Are training sessions mandatory?
- Training sessions are not mandatory, however to maximize the full benefits of this program we highly recommend all students to participate in all practice sessions.
- Can my child participate in the T.A.S.C. Fitness program without a signed parental waiver?
- No child will be allowed to participate in the T.A.S.C. program without a signed parental waiver.
- Can I transfer into a different training session time if I don't like my group or the time doesn't fit within my schedule?
- Students will be allowed to transfer into a different session time, only if approved by the head instructor (Tyrone Lewis).
- May I leave my child for a period of time at the gym after his/her training session has ended?
- No! All children must be picked up immediately following their training session.
- What does my child need to bring for training sessions?
- Each child will need to bring a clean shirt & shorts, wrestling shoes or running shoes (not worn outside) and a water bottle.