Because private lessons are typically taught one-to-one or two-to-one, your coach will have a lot more time to work with you individually which will lead to faster progress. Your private lesson coach will have sufficient time to find out your “problem areas” and give you specific techniques to improve them. Let’s say you’re having problems defending a single leg or finishing a high-crotch, you can bring it up to your coach and spend the entire lesson on it if you wanted to. During your lesson, you will have the time to analyze every technique, position and movement a lot more. The amount of detail and technique your coach can dive into in a private lesson is much greater than that of a group practice. That’s because in a group practice there may be up to 20 to 30 other students that need help and so the coach’s time is split amongst them. If you’re looking to tailor your workouts to your specific focus areas and improve quickly, you will enjoy private lessons. Throughout the Oklahoma City metro area you will be able to find high level, world class private lesson instructors such as Nik Turner, Mitch Brown, Tyrone Lewis and many more willing to help you accomplish your goals throughout the summer. Get up, get out and go book a lesson today. Here are six reasons why you can benefit from private lessons.
- Eases or reduces the stress or intimidation experienced by beginners when attending large group wrestling classes for the first time. Private wrestling lessons will give you a crash course on the basics of wrestling, which will give you the foundation necessary to feel comfortable in a group environment.
- Private wrestling classes are the perfect way to work on special technical concerns, basic skills, or any other limitations you may experience.
- Private wrestling classes can offer a highly viable option if you have set a specific goal – whether it’s mental, emotional or physical. With a specific goal in mind, a private wrestling coach can tailor and create a specific practice for you designed to help meet your goals.
- Private wrestling lessons will provide the necessary guidance to better equip you to meet your goals.
- A skilled private lesson coach will be able to provide recommendations on what types of drills and technique works for you best, based on his observations in the private lesson session.
- Experienced wrestlers can also greatly benefit from private wrestling lessons, especially for those who want to take their career to the next level. A private wrestling coach can work closely with you in directing you into more challenging drills and techniques during your private lesson class.