Training Camp Details
- CAMP DATE: September 11th - October 25th, 2017
- CAMP LOCATION: Tironook School of Wrestling - Address: 2236 NW 10th, Suite 118 Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- CAMP COST: $125/camper
- ONLINE ENROLLMENT (Recommended)
- MAIL IN REGISTRATION
- Monday - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday - OFF
- Thursday - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Friday - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday - 9:00am - 9:45am (TASC Cross-Training)
- Sunday - OFF
This camp is designed for serious wrestlers in the state of Oklahoma whom are preparing for Preseason Nationals, Kansas City BLUE CHIP or Super 32 tournaments. Practice sessions will be structured and held at a challenging high pace (in other words, it will be tough). It is imperative that wrestlers come to camp in adequate physical condition. Any wrestler not going to either tournament, but wanting to participate in camp must get approval by Tyrone Lewis. For quality control of the wrestling room and all training sessions, we are only permitting a limited number of camp enrollees. Campers must have a valid USA wrestling card to participate in all practice sessions.
- We do encourage parents and coaches to come out and watch practice sessions, however we will have a variety of closed practices throughout camp. Wrestlers and camp staff will be the only people allowed in the room during closed practice sessions (no exceptions).
- Refunds won’t be given under any circumstances.
- We will focus on proper technique, live wrestling, hands-on live drilling, combination drilling, transitional drilling, conditioning, etc. l Engaging in inappropriate act’s or behavior will result in dismissal from camp without refund (no exceptions).
- Skin Checks are done daily. If infection is suspected, athletes will not be able to partake in training session(s).
FOR INFORMATION: Contact Jill Good