where the best get better
if you're looking to take your training to the next level, you've landed in the right place.
Tironook Wrestling is a great place for children to learn everyday life lessons that they’ll be able to take with them for the remainder of their lives. Here at Tironook we express the true value of hard work and respect for others. Each child will train with a group of soon-to-be friends who will be making the year-round commitment to train alongside coaches and athletes, who are too making the same commitment to become champions on and off the mat.
SOME BENEFITS OF WRESTLING
- Wrestling provides a positive outlet for all students, especially energetic boys and girls.
- Wrestling is an individual sport, but also has a team component, and still teaches teamwork and the importance of working together.
- It is one of the few sports where a child’s foot speed, ball-handling skills, hand-eye coordination, and size do not matter. There is room for everyone and wrestlers only compete against others in a similar weight class.
- Your kid will love how it feels to conquer an opponent using their skill and their training, rather than just their brawn.
- Wrestling will help teach discipline, self-confidence and inner strength to overcome obstacles.
- Wrestling competitively is tough but teaches empathy and a respect for others at a young age.
- The kinesiology of wrestling helps improve flexibility, mobility and strength, “healthy body, healthy mind”.
The most unique wrestling training in Oklahoma.
what we offer
Our camp staff harvests years of incomparable experience, ranging from the collegiate arena to Olympic settings.
Passion makes them wrestlers, we help make them champions.
Our purpose is to connect you with the right clinic whether you are looking to Get Started or Get Better.
Tironook is a universal training facility helping wrestlers maximize their athletic potential in all areas.